Open the configuration software, can not find the COM port
Open the configuration software and right-click -- run as an administrator.
AT command sent unsuccessfully
1. The baud rate of the serial port parameter is fixed at 115200;
2, first send AT, see if you can receive response, if you can, prove that the device is normal, check the AT command;
3. If you are using the debugging window of the configuration software, you can use the USB port. If you use other serial port tools, the USB port does not work. You must use RS485/RS232/TTL.
The externally connected serial device cannot collect data, and the data point is not online.
1. Data transmission is not selected, and the working mode in the configuration software is selected as “data transparent transmission”;
2. The serial port parameter setting of the external serial port device is incorrect. Please check the baud rate, check digit and other parameters.
3, the serial port wiring is correct, note: RS485 A is +, B is -/RS232 and TTL T is connected to R, R to T;
4. The address setting of the serial device is incorrect.
5. Check the parameter settings of the data points (register type, register address, etc.);
6. When using TTL port, the transmission distance should not be too far, and transmission can be guaranteed within 20cm.
The device is not online
a. Check if the networking parameters of the device on the configuration software are set correctly (including server IP/port/registration package content, etc.);
b. Whether the SIM card in the device has a balance;
c. Whether the SIM card in the device supports the traffic function or whether the traffic is directed traffic;
d. Check whether the IP or registration package on the configuration software is correct. Pay attention to the front, back, and middle without spaces.
e. Is the device ID setting incorrect?
f. The device is not registered to the signal or the signal value is too weak. The antenna should be connected.
The data point of the device cannot read the correct data on the cloud platform.
a. If you use the King Pigeon 2.0 cloud platform, the register address should be offset +1 (for example: the register address is 1, then you need to fill 2 on the King Pigeon 2.0 cloud platform);
If you use the King Pigeon 3.0 cloud platform, the register address does not need to be offset (for example, the register address is 1, then you need to fill in 1 on the King Pigeon 3.0 cloud platform);
b. Make sure that the data format/byte order settings are correct (for example, 32 bits are symbolic or unsigned or floating-point, byte order is ABCD or BACD, etc.)
[Problem]:Problem]: D223+RS485 device (such as DAM series), D223 online, but the data point is offline.
(1) Please check whether the serial port parameters of the RS485 device are set incorrectly, check the baud rate, check bit and other parameters;
(2) Is the serial port wiring correct? Note: A of RS485 is +, B-;
(3) The address setting of the serial device is incorrect;
(4) Check the parameter settings of the data points (register type, register address, etc.)