1. The USB cable is not plugged or loose;
2. The COM port is not selected correctly;
3. Whether the device is connected to an external power supply;
4. The device does not enter the configuration mode, and the judgment method is as follows:
1) Only one Power light is on, indicating that the firmware switch is turned to LOAD before the device is turned on.Processing method: Turn off the device (turn the power switch to OFF), then turn the firmware switch to Work, and then turn on the device(turn power switch to ON).
2) The signal light is flashing, indicating that the device is in the working mode. It may be that the device not restart after Mode switch trun to Set status. (When the device enters the configuration mode, the Power light is always on, the Run light is blinking, the others lights are off.)
After power on, only the Power light is on and it is not working properly.
1. The device is in firmware upgrade mode. Solution: Turn off the device, then switch the firmware switch to Work, and then turn it on again;
2. The device is not connected to an external power supply, resulting in insufficient power supply and the signal light is off;
3. It may be that the built-in SD of the device has been dropped during transportation. You can shake the device to see if it is ringing. If it is, remove the device case with a screwdriver, then insert the SD card back into the SD card slot and reinstall the case. Can cancel the fault;
4. Use the upgrade mode to erase the firmware with the upgrade firmware tool software.
Unable to enter working mode
1. The device is in firmware upgrade mode. Solution: Turn off the device, then shift the firmware switch to Work, and then turn it on again;
2. The device is in configuration mode. Solution: Turn off the device,Shift "Mode" to "Run" and then reboot.
Unable to find COM port
1, the driver is not installed;
2, computer system problems, the driver installation is not successful, may need to re-install a higher version of the system, temporarily does not support the Apple operating system;
3. Check if the USB cable is damaged.
In working mode, device does not respond to Modbus commands.
1. The device ID is not set. Solution: In the configuration mode, enter the parameter setting page of the configuration software, set the device ID, and then return the device to the working mode. (Using our cloud platform, the device ID is filled in by default. );
2. The device ID setting is incorrect. The slave address of the command should be the same as the device ID.
Cannot read data after accessing analogs such as transmitters
1. The DIP switch corresponding to each AIN of the device does not hit the correct position: 0-5V should be set to "V", 4-20mA to dial the switch to "mA";
2. Is there any correct setting of the sensor's range in the "AIN Trigger Setup Page" of the configuration software (fill in the sensor range in the maximum and minimum values).
In the configuration software, Receive a prompt "The data format is incorrect, please re-enter"
1. Click "Read" and then "Write"
2. Alarm content should be filled in text type, maximum and minimum value should be filled in numerical type, etc.
Send SMS instructions to the device and the device does not reply
1.Look at the flashing of the signal light to determine whether the device has registered the signal;
2. Is there any error in the device password, default 1234, if it has been changed in the configuration software, the new password should be used;
3. Is there any error in the short message instruction? Notice that there is no "+", and "#" is under the English input method;
4. If you use SMS APP to send short messages to the device without reply, please check whether the mobile phone has the right to send short messages and make phone calls to SMS APP.
Device not registered to signal
1. Check whether the external power supply is connected or not, or whether the external power supply is power-off.
2. Check whether the module version and the card in the device are universal or not, and whether the module model (2G/3G/4G) installed in the device is correct. For example, in China, 2G devices do not support Telecom
cards, 3G devices do not support mobile cards, and 4G devices support all netcom.
3. Whether the SIM card is loose or not;
4. There is a problem with the card slot contact of the device.adjust higer the pins of the card slot with a tweezers,and install the card again.
Device settings cannot be saved
Contact King Pigeon technicians to confirm that the version of the configuration software is consistent with the firmware version of the hardware.
The device has triggered an alarm but does not send an alarm message/call
1. The device is not "armed". Please use the SMS command or the configuration software to "arm".
2, the battery voltage is too low, can not send text messages, please connect the external power supply to charge the device;
3. The format of the telephone number is incorrect, and the country code should be added, for example, China is 0086.
4. The GSM signal is too low;
5. The SIM card in the device is in arrears.