May 17-18, 2023 IIoT World Manufacturing Days
IIoT World Manufacturing Days
IIoT World Manufacturing Days will bring together Industrial IoT (IIoT) subject matters experts from all over the world to share insights on IIoT & AI technologies applied in the Manufacturing Industry.
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- The essential components of Digital Transformation in manufacturing
- From Machine Data to Business Insights, Building the Foundations for Industrial Analytics
- The importance of having a good data strategy
- Benefits of Connecting the Plant Floor to the Cloud
- Protecting Third-Party Technology Investments in Edge-to-Cloud and IIoT Applications
- Cyber-Ready Industrial Manufacturing: What’s the Risk?
- Industrial Cybersecurity – Securing the Connected Factory with PKI
- The Role of Generative AI in Manufacturing: A Discussion of Current and Future Applications
- How to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness using IIoT technologies
- Making Cyberspace Safe and Secure by Design
- Top best practices for Zero Trust OT Security
- Securing the ICS Software Supply Chain
The content is targeted to C-level executives, Business Line Executives, Innovators and Startups as well as technology-oriented executives, engineers, IT/OT professionals.
At this virtual event, we will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR in Manufacturing.
Event Format: 60-minute panel discussions focused exclusively on Smart Manufacturing. All tracks will be live (no pre-recorded sessions).