May 17-18, 2023 IIoT World Manufacturing Days
Views : 412
Author : Jeakie
Update time : 2023-05-09 10:20:02
IIoT World Manufacturing Days
IIoT World Manufacturing Days will bring together Industrial IoT (IIoT) subject matters experts from all over the world to share insights on IIoT & AI technologies applied in the Manufacturing Industry.
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- The essential components of Digital Transformation in manufacturing
- From Machine Data to Business Insights, Building the Foundations for Industrial Analytics
- The importance of having a good data strategy
- Benefits of Connecting the Plant Floor to the Cloud
- Protecting Third-Party Technology Investments in Edge-to-Cloud and IIoT Applications
- Cyber-Ready Industrial Manufacturing: What’s the Risk?
- Industrial Cybersecurity – Securing the Connected Factory with PKI
- The Role of Generative AI in Manufacturing: A Discussion of Current and Future Applications
- How to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness using IIoT technologies
- Making Cyberspace Safe and Secure by Design
- Top best practices for Zero Trust OT Security
- Securing the ICS Software Supply Chain
The content is targeted to C-level executives, Business Line Executives, Innovators and Startups as well as technology-oriented executives, engineers, IT/OT professionals.
At this virtual event, we will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR in Manufacturing.
Event Format: 60-minute panel discussions focused exclusively on Smart Manufacturing. All tracks will be live (no pre-recorded sessions).
First Confirmed Sponsors for IIoT World Manufacturing Days 2023：
Related NewsRead More >>
How to use the Beilai Technology BL110 IoT gateway to upload PV inverter data to the cloud platform?