Cellular RTU IoT Gateways can not communicate with the KPIIOT Cloud Platform.
1. Firstly, please ensure you SIMCard enable data communication function;
2. Please check the Cellular Data Parameter Settings, usually caused by below parameter incorrect:
1) Protocol, please choose Modbus TCP;
2) Incorrect APN, User Name, and Password, these parameters are provided by you SIMcard Provider, please check them to ensure these parameters are correctly.
3) Server DNS or IP address, please note no blank before or after the Server, the Server is KPIIOT.Com
4) Server Port: please check if any blank before or after the port number, the server port is 4000
5) Login Message: Please ensure this Login Message was provided by King Pigeon or its authorized agents, incorrect Login Message will be rejected by the KPIIOT.
6) If the Cellular RTU IoT Gateway connect a slave over RS485, please ensure the RS485 parameters are the same for Cellular RTU IoT Gateway and the Slave, usually these parameters are provided by the Slave user manual.